Bradley, Estey, Strumski  Insurance Agency, Inc.

Insurance with a Heart!


Frequently Asked Questions:  

I am from out of state, how do I get my car registered in Massachusetts ? 

First you have to arrange to get a Massachusetts Automobile Insurance Policy from Our Agency.  Then we will help you with the paper work that has to go the Registry of Motor Vehicles to get you plates.


Do I have to list all licensed drivers that live in my household as operators on my insurance policy? 
Yes, all drivers must be listed.  If the drivers have their own car and insurance policy there will be no extra cost.  If they do not have their own policy you could pay an additional premium.


Is my jewelry covered by my Homeowners Insurance Policy? 
The basic homeowners policy provides limits coverage for jewelry.  To  properly cover your jewelry it must be schedules on your policy.  This could involve getting an appraisal from a jeweler, so that it is insured for the right amount. 


I live in an apartment.  Can I get coverage for my possessions?   
There is a type of Homeowners Insurance that provides coverage for people who live in apartments.  The coverage is reasonably priced and provides the same coverages for the contents of your apartment as if you owned a home.


My child just got his learners permit.  Do I have to list him on my auto insurance policy?  
No, you do not have to list your child on the auto policy when he has a leaners permit.  But when he gets his licence you must add him to the auto policy and pay the appropriate premium.


About Us
Personal Insurance
Commercial Insurance
Resource Center
Contact Us


779 Washington St.
Canton, MA 02021

Home | About Us | Personal Insurance | | FAQ | Resources | Contact Us
All Rights Reserved To WSI